Bob Renbarger has over 35 years of experience representing clients in civil and administrative law matters. His practice encompasses a range of areas including environmental law, water law and civil litigation.
EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Represented solid waste companies in issuance, transfer and modifications of solid waste permits.
Defense counsel to individuals and business entities in state and federal environmental enforcement actions.
Provided legal support for regulatory audits, contaminated property assessments and environmental due diligence in business and real estate transactions.
Represented professional license holders in regulatory proceedings affecting their occupational licenses.
Broad experience in matters involving regulation of surface and ground water resources, as well as proceedings relating to water and wastewater utilities.
Represented affected parties in administrative rulemaking matters.
Advised clients on regulatory implications of business transactions and compliance with applicable laws.
Appellate counsel in municipal, industrial and hazardous-waste permitting appeals.
Counsel for business entities in air permitting and air quality issues.
Represented potentially responsible parties (PRPs) in state and federal Superfund cases.
Represented various entities before the Railroad Commission of Texas regarding issuance of environmental permits and authorizations.
Advised clients on compliance with open meetings and public information laws and administrative related proceedings.
- Texas Monthly “Super Lawyer” in environmental law, 2003-2014
- State Bar of Texas (1989)
- Board Certified Administrative Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth and Tenth Circuits
- U.S. Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Austin Bar Association
- Air & Waste Management Association
- Texas Water Conservation Association
- Oklahoma City University of (J.D., 1979)
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity/American Jurisprudence Awards
- Oklahoma City University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1975)