DALE L. ROBERTS
Dale Roberts is a trial lawyer representing individuals, businesses and large institutions in matters involving products liability, toxic tort, premises liability, and commercial and general litigation, at the trial court level and on appeal.
EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Represented large institutional clients in products liability actions.
Successfully prosecuted and argued commercial litigation dispute in U.S. Court of Appeals, obtaining reversal of District Court summary judgment.
Obtained favorable trial verdict in a case involving claims of tortious interference.
Represented industrial and commercial clients and obtained favorable judgments in premises liability cases.
Assisted in defending a national bank in trademark litigation.
Assisted in obtaining summary judgment in products liability suit relating to indemnity rights between sellers and manufacturers of allegedly defective products, and assisted in successfully defending the judgment before the Texas Supreme Court.
Assisted in defending clients ranging from small businesses to an international energy company in toxic tort, environmental and nuisance litigation.
- Texas Monthly “Texas Rising Star” 2008-2009
- State Bar of Texas (1998)
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Caporal Assistance Network, Board of Directors
- University of Texas (J.D., with high honors, 1998)
- Texas Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- Chancellors Honor Society
- University of Texas (B.A., with high honors, 1992)