PHILIP W. RODGERS
Philip Rodgers is a litigator and business lawyer with experience in a broad range of areas including diverse corporate matters. He is an effective advocate who works to find creative and efficient solutions to legal issues.
EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Represented public and private companies, financial institutions, funds and individuals in disputes before state and federal courts in four states.
Represented clients in arbitrations and investigations.
Advised corporate clients on matters including mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, startup and formation, joint ventures, incentive plants, regulatory compliance and corporate governance.
- State Bar of Texas (2014)
- State Bar of New York (2010)
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- New York University (J.D., 2009)
- University of Michigan (B.A., with high distinction, 2005)