- Secured Motion for Summary Judgment dismissal of a subcontractor from a construction defect lawsuit where damages sought exceeded $1.1 million.
- Secured a favorable settlement for a property management client in a construction defect lawsuit where millions in economic, punitive, and exemplary damages were sought.
- Negotiated a favorable settlement in defense of a large insurance company in a traumatic brain injury case.
Samantha Lewis is a member of the firm’s litigation practice. She maintains a diverse practice covering real estate and general business litigation. She has experience with complex commercial litigation and insurance litigation in state and federal courts.
Experience & Accomplishments
- Baylor University School of Law (Juris Doctor, 2018)
- University of New Mexico (B.S. Economics, B.A. Political Science, magna cum laude, 2015)
- Texas (2018)
- District of Columbia (2021)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- American Bar Association
- Austin Bar Association
- Travis County Women Lawyers Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Baylor Law Alumni Association